1. Thank the person who tagged you to this challenge and post a link to their blog.
2. Choose five blogs with less than 200 followers and pass the challenge on.
3. Wish them to pass the challenge onward.
This challenge goes forward to the following blogs and bloggers:
5 things you need everyday
- Rest for the mind
5 books you would recommend
- "Rachel's Holiday" by Marian Keyes
- "The mists of Avalon" Marion Zimmer-Bradley
- "Eat pray love" Elizabeth Gilbert
- "A Game of thrones" George R. R Martin
- "Röde Orm" Frans G Bengtsson
5 materialistic wishes for Christmas presents
- New sofa-something like this
- New aquarium
- This great set of jewellery
- Ice cream making machine
- Shelves from IKEA to put my stuff in. Like these shown below
5 places you wish to visit
- New Zeeland
- Lake Malawi
5 adjectives that describe you somehow
5 things you'd say to people about life
"One woman's Titanic is another woman's Love boat"
Sex and the City
The only great advice I have to younger people is to make sure to have friends of both sexes
"If you've got two loafs of bread, sell one and buy a flower"
"I found it is the small deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay...small deeds of kindness and love"
Finally something I picked watching a show about hoarders, It went something like, when you buy something, which feeling are you really trying to buy?